Here’s a creative way to store all your earrings and display their beauty at the same time. It’s really cost-effective and you have fun while doing it!
Things you will need:
- A mirror.
- Ribbon – available at your nearest dollar store.
- Duct tape – dollar store again.
- Scissors – dol… okay you get where I’m going here.
- Some precious time – always lost at the dollar store.
How to start the fabulosity:
- Measure your ribbon to suit the length or width (or both) of your mirror. and let it wrap around the mirror before cutting.
- Repeat until you have enough pieces to cover the entire mirror.
- Tape one end of ribbon to the back of the mirror, wrap around and tape (taut) to the other side.
- Continue until the entire mirror is covered.
- And there you have it! Hang all your earrings and sigh at the beauty.
Some things to note:
- This method works best for hook earrings as opposed to studs. If you have a lot of studs, the dollar store carries a lot of storage container options.
- If your earrings are heavy, you will have to reinforce the tape at the back otherwise the ribbon will sag and possibly fall.
- Disclaimer – you don’t have to use a full length mirror, unless of course you suffer from my disorder! I. Love. Earrings.
- I do not own shares at the nearest dollar store – I swear!
What are methods you have used to store you accessories? Leave a comment below!