Did you enter our giveaway yet? Hurry, there’s still time!
So onto Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. Say that 5 times fast!
Don’t you love when you walk into Sephora looking for one thing, and then your Sephora list floods your memory and you find other products you knew nothing about? It isn’t just me, is it? Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is such a product. I told the saleslady that I wanted a mask for my complexion, and she ranted and raved about this stuff she uses once a week so much that I asked for a sample. Lucky for me, she gave me enough to try it a few times to ensure I really like it. She also had beautiful skin so why da heck not? (I may or may not have asked if my skin would look like hers lol).
What it looks like:
It has a tacky, gel-like consistency that it easy to evenly distribute over the face.
What it smells like:
It smells very citrusy, and when you read the ingredients it makes sense!
– It is Paraben and Sulfate FREE.
– Lactic, Citric, and Glycolic Acids (to help loosen dead skin cells).
– Papain (to help to gently exfoliate).
– Omega 7 ( to Improve skin appearance and reduces redness).
– Omega 3 (to soothe skin and support natural cell turnover).
– it also contains an array of other oils (coconut, grape seed, orange, grapefruit seed and Seabuckthorn Berry Oils to name a few).
How I use it:
– I use it after I wash my face in the shower and let it air-dry. I apply a decent amount to my face (avoiding eye area of course) and let it sit for about 10-15mins. It starts to feel a bit tingly a few minutes in, but I really like that.
– I was lucky enough to score the Muslin (loosely woven cotton) cloth, because the saleslady had to open a new box to give me a sample. I dampen the cloth with warm water and place over my entire face and let it sit for a few seconds then gently wipe off in an upwards motion.
Guys…. I absolutely, positively LOVE this product. My skin is always left feeling velvety smooth afterwards and it looks radiant and healthy for the entire week. I love the clear look of my complexion. They warn that it is not recommended for sensitive skin – which I have – but I have not suffered any reaction. I would however suggest that if you know you have super sensitive, very easily irritated skin to avoid it – that tingly sensation does say a lot.
It carries a very hefty price tag of $66 for just the 50ml so I was tortured about spending that until I saw that they have a Rediscover Radiance Kit which includes 4 items: the glorious mask (50ml), Radiance Perfection serum (10ml), Micro Polish Cleanser (15ml) and 2 packets of Resurfacing AHA Concentrate (2ml each) all for $70. Done deal – still pricy but that’s how much I love the product. And I’ll make it last me a few months, no problem.
I will try the other products and share my thoughts later on – this post was really just about the Glorious Mask. Or Ren Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask if you want to be exact.
Have you used this product, or heard about it? Share your feedback in the comments!